Thursday, December 10, 2015

Needlework: Knitted Rainbow Scarf

Please join my list of Linky and Google friends when you visit my blog!
Thanks!
This Color Block Scarf  is a free pattern from lionbrand yarn and works up quickly. The 
Hat Pattern is also free from lionbrand. This adult size scarf measures 7"x 68"
using size 8 needles.
The colors change every 12 rows.  This is an ideal way to use up some random leftover yarn from other projects.
The finished scarf below is 7"x 56" for a child.  
This rainbow pattern began with 6 rows of each color and finished with 12 rows of each color. 
I am linking to most of these BLOG PARTIES   

7 comments:

Sum of their Stories said...

Very bight and cheery, I love a stash buster project. This has a slightly Doctor Who quality which I am also loving!

Unknown said...

I love stash busters, I love rainbows so totally fab idea to combine them into a scarf!

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Great colours to cheer up a winter day #CreativeMondays

The Charm of Home said...

Such a fun combo of colors! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Terriea Kwong said...

Cheerful color and adorable pairs.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I love it and you do beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now

click to learn how-don't be missing out !!

sitemeter